Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just a Plain Loser

What a shame! -That's what I said to myself as I drown to regret two months ago. Feeling so upset, my reflections went up and ruled over me, Ohh I never did any good in this life. I'm such a weakling trying to create a strong image for my own fulfillment. After that hideous incident, I began to realize how stupid I have become for the people who want nothing from me but a bright future. A future that could make them proud, something that could convert all my mistakes into a good impression, something, something.. something that would make me feel not less of a person someday. But do I really want the path they're taking me? What if, I want something that's flaming inside me. A passion per se. Wait, I forgot to tell you, the blame is all on me! All along. I've been a big loser, ever since. And I cannot be as right as I wanted to be.

The next morning, I could still remember, fresh as the breeze, the failure. And days had passed, gradually my mind's absorbing what the world's trying to impose. - that I never learned anything from all my experiences and fell again from own absurdity because I always look the other undesirable way of things.

So here I am, trying to see the big picture, walking on the right track, with all the necessary things I have to give just to see that "big picture". I studied my ass out! Followed what's being told and set only one goal. -to pass the subject. Because I know, if I want to fix my life, I should start in school.

I thought all the hardships that I've had gone through were enough for me to change my bumming image. I've never been this excited when it comes to grades. For me, they're just grades. After the midterm exam, I felt light, I knew in myself that I did my best in the exams. Though I missed some requirements and other set works, I was endured with confidence.

Until I finally got the figures, and discovered only one thing, that I worked so hard only to realize that I have not really given out my best.

No comments: