Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reminisce

I made this poem when I was not able to sleep the other night. It's nothing actually but I just feel like sharing this. :)

Reminisce

We used to count the days
Never noticed we missed ways
We used to share dismays
Not minding the wind sways

We used to dream at night
Watch the colliding stars might
We used to seek some light
Giving bright to our dark flight

We used to scream the pain
'Till we're already in disdain
We used to wait in vain
Like one lost under the rain

We used to paint skies
Red, blue, orange, color wise
We used to cover lies
Too blind to admit, truth dies

We used to laugh around
Adding pitch to a new sound
We used to heal the wound
Scorched by some other hound

We used to feel "the love"
Singing loud like a free dove
We used to need "the move"
Marveled with every touch solve

You used to love me, dear
I used to love you either
Though barely you wander
Still, some things won't alter

No comments: