I'm happy to say that I've found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. It's not easy to get up from a long sleep. I remember how I tried so hard just to eradicate the intolerable pain in my system. Everyday I struggle to get out from the darkness. Everyday I strive to be better but I've never been until someone came and my world became colorful, full of happy memories. I know there's no guarantee of our happy ending, but hey, I'm counting on you. Let's make the most out of it while we still can.
I want to take you to the island where my mom grew up and spent most of our summer days there. Let's swim and taste the salt water rushing through our whole being. Learn to understand simple living and mingle with the fishermen and the town people. I want to share to you the sky that I've been gazing to ease my depressions. The sea that listens to the screams of my heart. They're part of me.
Let's go to Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower. We'll watch over the world together. The city, the noise of the vehicles in the busy streets, the sparkling lights dancing in the night of France, I wanna see them all with you.
Let's go to Vegas, and experience the excitement of the Sin City. Let's be merry there like what we planned. Your dreams are mine too, I'll go anywhere with you, I'll travel with you and adjust from different cultures. Take me anywhere, and you'll hear no complain.
We'll learn from each other and grow old together. We'll hold hands forever and see the world with grace. We'll change for each other, transform for the common good. Let's treasure every moment, let's work this out, out of trust, respect, honesty and love. And dreams too, the reason why we hold on to this uncertainty.
I want to see the face that gives me peace every time I open my eyes. I'm loving you everyday. I'm giving you all my heart and it scares me, for you might return it broken. But I don't care anymore, the point is.. I'm in love!
You're worth all the risks and you're all I need in this life to keep me going.
I want to take you to the island where my mom grew up and spent most of our summer days there. Let's swim and taste the salt water rushing through our whole being. Learn to understand simple living and mingle with the fishermen and the town people. I want to share to you the sky that I've been gazing to ease my depressions. The sea that listens to the screams of my heart. They're part of me.
Let's go to Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower. We'll watch over the world together. The city, the noise of the vehicles in the busy streets, the sparkling lights dancing in the night of France, I wanna see them all with you.
Let's go to Vegas, and experience the excitement of the Sin City. Let's be merry there like what we planned. Your dreams are mine too, I'll go anywhere with you, I'll travel with you and adjust from different cultures. Take me anywhere, and you'll hear no complain.
We'll learn from each other and grow old together. We'll hold hands forever and see the world with grace. We'll change for each other, transform for the common good. Let's treasure every moment, let's work this out, out of trust, respect, honesty and love. And dreams too, the reason why we hold on to this uncertainty.
I want to see the face that gives me peace every time I open my eyes. I'm loving you everyday. I'm giving you all my heart and it scares me, for you might return it broken. But I don't care anymore, the point is.. I'm in love!
You're worth all the risks and you're all I need in this life to keep me going.
Everything By Lifehouse
Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.
And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.
And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?



No comments:
Post a Comment