I've been through a lot in life, from justifying my weaknesses to denying my strengths. I've had to give up more than what I've received. Of course, life is never fair. There are times that dying for me is the only way out. But you know what, writing's been saving me from that lonesome momentum. I project many faces, wear different masks, yet still, people could see my pain. I brought up not knowing what true happiness means. In my heart, there's a silent hatred residing, ready to explode when things become so unbearable. Oh yes, I'm a pitiful person, I know. But what's good about this life is we learn. -to survive, to be brave, to stand up, to make things right, to change, to fall and not to, and to risk.
We move on from our past and get over the feeling that has brought us to misery. I honestly came to the point where I couldn't feel anymore, my heart was stoned up per se. But love? It never fails me in putting everything in place. My views changed and all the absurdity in life, I've not seen anymore. Because of love, I learn to be selfless and never expect anything in return. I start to care and be sensitive. I began believing and trusting.
I've witnessed my own fall, I got my heart broken also for quiet a number of times already but every time I think of this wonderful feeling inside me, the bitterness just go away. And even if I'm not lucky enough to make them all stay, it's alright with me. They're not just somebody else, they're part of me that I will remember all the days of my life. No, I wouldn't change any of those heart breaking moments, because if it wasn't for those goodbyes, I wouldn't find someone else to fall in love with. Now, so far, every thing's in place. And whatever comes along the way, I'm ready.
I appreciate your entrance in my life a lot. And I wouldn't ask for more in this world because just by your tender laughter alone, all seems light to me. The days and nights we've spent together keep the spark glowing and I'm loving it. It grows so fast that sometimes, I find it hard to control. Knowing that you're just around is another reason for me to smile and be thankful everyday. I know Thank you is not enough but still, thank you for making my day to day living easy and for being the reason why everything now is in their right places.
We move on from our past and get over the feeling that has brought us to misery. I honestly came to the point where I couldn't feel anymore, my heart was stoned up per se. But love? It never fails me in putting everything in place. My views changed and all the absurdity in life, I've not seen anymore. Because of love, I learn to be selfless and never expect anything in return. I start to care and be sensitive. I began believing and trusting.
I've witnessed my own fall, I got my heart broken also for quiet a number of times already but every time I think of this wonderful feeling inside me, the bitterness just go away. And even if I'm not lucky enough to make them all stay, it's alright with me. They're not just somebody else, they're part of me that I will remember all the days of my life. No, I wouldn't change any of those heart breaking moments, because if it wasn't for those goodbyes, I wouldn't find someone else to fall in love with. Now, so far, every thing's in place. And whatever comes along the way, I'm ready.
I appreciate your entrance in my life a lot. And I wouldn't ask for more in this world because just by your tender laughter alone, all seems light to me. The days and nights we've spent together keep the spark glowing and I'm loving it. It grows so fast that sometimes, I find it hard to control. Knowing that you're just around is another reason for me to smile and be thankful everyday. I know Thank you is not enough but still, thank you for making my day to day living easy and for being the reason why everything now is in their right places.



No comments:
Post a Comment