Four days had passed since I last tasted and smelled the bitter aroma of alcohol. I intentionally prisoned myself here in our new house since it's kind a far from civilization. I don't want to talk to anyone right now so my stay here would be enough to satisfy my anti-social wannabe. I'll tell you though, at first it was boring but I'm learning a lot of things just by nailing my feet inside. I jog in the morning sometimes, I prepare their breakfast if the maid is late or absent, haha take a shower and brush my teeth after. I'm most of the times left alone and got nothing to do but to watch t.v and this Taiwanese novel that my sister's fond of watching in our DVD portable. I get to borrow it sometimes, Hehe. I'm now in chapter 6 and the story's getting more and more exciting each time. Before taking rounds off outside, I turn on first the computer then leave it online until I feel like bouncing off to bed. I starved here if ever we run out of groceries in the fridge since the nearest store is more than 300 meters away, haha. After lunch is my nap time and at 6pm, I watch the sunset from my room and if I'm lucky enough to wake up early than the usual, I could get to witness the sunrise as well. I can see the city now and the little bright lights that made the scene more dashing. It's like watching over the world sparks as I listen to random music that soothes my soul, very outlooking and elevating. I filmed every wonderful setting here in my mind, maybe you find me exaggerating things, well to be amazed is inevitable. You cannot stop yourself from being nostalgic especially when you have this feeling of heavy depression, the beauty you see at first sight is what you needed at the moment to comfort you and surrender you tranquility. I'm planning of leaving farther than here, maybe to figure things out and space to express myself to the profoundest way possible. And to give my loved ones peace and air to breathe without hesitations. The best way to live is to understand different kinds of living. Yes, I am flexible and I'll use that to make this journey successful.
Hating is tiresome, but to be hated is my means of getting their attention. I am hated, I know, but I'm still blessed for having the truest people to slap my flaws to my face. I more like it that way than pretending that I'm needed.
I want you all to know that I'm a lousy liar, yes I do lie but not good at it. Haha But if you all insists, I can work on it. Hahaha
For a person like me, Frustrations come naturally so stop wondering why sometimes I'm pleased and sometimes I feel deprived of happiness.
Anyways, it's dinner time and my mom's here to cook us food. Missing her a lot since for the past few days, we've been acting like cats and dogs. Like charges repel huh?. Hehe. Really have to go now, the smell of fish paksiw is commanding me to finish this off and get my ass downstairs. :))
Hating is tiresome, but to be hated is my means of getting their attention. I am hated, I know, but I'm still blessed for having the truest people to slap my flaws to my face. I more like it that way than pretending that I'm needed.
I want you all to know that I'm a lousy liar, yes I do lie but not good at it. Haha But if you all insists, I can work on it. Hahaha
For a person like me, Frustrations come naturally so stop wondering why sometimes I'm pleased and sometimes I feel deprived of happiness.
Anyways, it's dinner time and my mom's here to cook us food. Missing her a lot since for the past few days, we've been acting like cats and dogs. Like charges repel huh?. Hehe. Really have to go now, the smell of fish paksiw is commanding me to finish this off and get my ass downstairs. :))



No comments:
Post a Comment