Monday, April 14, 2008

Ignore the Feeling!

I miss being in love, I miss my laughter when I'm with you, I miss the way you make me smile. I miss our fights, I miss the way you say you love me and I to you. I miss building my dreams all around you. I miss your tears, I miss mine. I miss being stupid, I miss your numbness, I miss everything about you.

It pains me seeing you happy with your life while I'm stuck here in your shadow, waiting for your light. The more I conceal it, the more it wanna explode. I recognize my boundaries and I'm not planning to break the filed lists of why we shouldn't be together, because first and for most, we've made it by and for ourselves. You've made me strong but still not enough for me to go on alone. You've turned your back right when I needed you the most! Now tell me it's easy. But I could never hate you, in spite of our bitter ending, you're still special to me. I've already lost myself and I'm not taking part of it anymore.

I somehow enjoy my life right now, I mean, I have the greatest friends and best family in the world. I'm young and still have a long way to go. What's missing is you but if I keep on holding on, I might miss a lot of rides in life. Six long months had passed but the feeling is still present, I can't deny the fact that I still long for your love.

When I think of you, I think of myself as a changed woman, I think of stars, of promises, and of valuing life . But when I think of the day you walked away, I think nothing but a dark empty room. Yes I've got almost everything in life, I mustn't complain, life's been pouring me too much blessings. Just that, at the end of the day, I feel like throwing back everything. Is still loving you a crime? I cannot command my mind from thinking of you nor my heart from shouting your name. I need you! There I said it. Now shoot me because I'd rather be killed by a gun, it's less painful than being torn apart into millions of times.

Hell NO! I won't let you get me again this time. DISCARD! DISCARD!.. Forget it and let go of the grudges!

No comments: