It was around 11 in the evening when I visited my friend in her house. When I arrived, I caught her doing her report that would be submitted two days after. Days before my visit, I've found out that she's in great pain because she has just discovered that her boyfriend will be a father soon with his ex. If I were in her position, I would really breakdown. Plus the fact that her boyfriend's marrying his ex. I'd probably drown myself in tears. But seeing her like nothing happened, I felt less of a person. How could she still go on with her life with her situation like that? She told me that she wouldn't weep for someone not worthless but I know, beyond her angry voice were tears rushing to come out. I felt guilty also because I wasn't able to help her cope up, what should I do? I'm right also in the process of healing. Good thing my ears were paying attention even if my mind's wandering somewhere else. I've wasted my life trying to move on, drown myself in alcohol just to forget the person and killed myself slowly just to hold my thoughts. How could they be strong to still wake up without seeing the smile who used to brighten their day? How could someone still find a reason to continue her/his life with a broken heart? People can move on but they can never get over someone! Fine! I'm weak but it's better than pretending to be strong. I've been enveloped with pretensions and it's not nice to be stuck. My parents were together for 13 years until they've decided to finally cut the strings that binds them. I envied my mom in silence for never showing us a hopeless face everyday in spite of her struggles. When my sister got pregnant at the age of 18, she didn't let pressures get into her. Instead, she worked hard and she's successful now. And all the people I knew who fought to survive, I admired them. I wanted to be like them but I'm weak. I can't even motivate myself to run for my dreams. I know someday, I'll get tired and solve the puzzle. I know one day, I'll see light and rainbows and stars and daffodils and trees and someone who'll put color on it.
Almost a Memory Now by BlackHawk
She gets her things together
Puts them by the door
She says theres no love here anymore
Ill never be the same if she walks out
But shes almost a memory
Chorus:
Now
Wish I could turn her heart around
I feel so alone and shes not even gone
Shes almost a memory now
She hasn't even left but I know shes gone
She never even said where we went wrong
One thing I know without a doubt
Shes almost a memory
Repeat chorus
I feel so alone and shes not even gone
Shes almost a memory now
Shes almost a memory now
Wish I could turn her heart around
Puts them by the door
She says theres no love here anymore
Ill never be the same if she walks out
But shes almost a memory
Chorus:
Now
Wish I could turn her heart around
I feel so alone and shes not even gone
Shes almost a memory now
She hasn't even left but I know shes gone
She never even said where we went wrong
One thing I know without a doubt
Shes almost a memory
Repeat chorus
I feel so alone and shes not even gone
Shes almost a memory now
Shes almost a memory now
Wish I could turn her heart around



No comments:
Post a Comment