Saturday, July 12, 2008

Me with you, Me Lost, Me with Me

I supposed to submit this poem last Friday for my Literature class but then due to my idiocy and lack of preparedness, the one I passed was quiet embarrassing, hahaha so I revised this last night.. And boom! I'm now enveloped with regrets. Tsk!

Me with you, Me Lost, Me with Me

I am wounded soldier, with an empty revolver
In the battle field, you're the one can make me recover.

I am worthless dummy, in your eyes it is obvious
those flattering words, you seemed to be a man of cautious.

I am bird, singing with grace under the whitish clouds
I'd fly anywhere with you, then walk with you in the mounds.

I am lonely rose, with a single thorn on its' trunk,
lost, yet you gave me strength every time I tend to crank.

I am all sides of faces, the woman of today
found an oasis in you, yet still views with dismay.

I am hopeless duckling, inside a water maze's haze
bewildered, yet still thinks she could be a swan and dazed.

I am also tame sheep, painted black by the nature
separated from goats, labeled as without a future

And as I journey in your shadow, in this fortress
where I see no doors left open, I am despaired princess.

The push and pull of this pace, the lift and falling down
Do this, do that, I don't know, I never knew till I frown

But rays, and the dazzling horizon drew in sunrise
This line of new beginning, ended my waiting and cries.


Oh! This is me in you, this is me without you dear
I am screaming my hearts out, it's me in the ladder.
Ziel is lost again '08


No comments: