Friday, July 11, 2008

Upset + Gap = Unlucky Day

I came in my class very late and we're having an exam. When I looked at the questions, dammit! where the heck did those come from? I was staring at the 5 questions on the white board for 30 minutes, holding my pen and looking at my pad with anger. A flashing hundred point-exam that I missed to answer 80% of it. That's how my day started, so devastating. I mean, no matter how I squeeze this crabby head, it's empty! I admit, I didn't study, in fact I was drunk last night and in fact, I never scanned just one page. I left the classroom very upset. The whole day I was thinking absurdly to myself, if only I had studied, then chances to pass is way higher. Crap!

And talking about gaps, that word gets into my nerves. People are selfish, they left a used-to-be-special-person for them to forget the love that they can't have. It's really excruciating to have lost someone special because of this hideous and ridiculous feeling called "LOVE". We have our own ways to consolidate our broken heart. But turning your back as a remedy? No, that's a different story, that's selfishness. If you really still care for the person, you won't leave, right? I'm really tired of people making me feel like I'm a villain or someone who's contagious that must be avoided.

When my ex decided to walk away from me because he can't move on because I'm always around, that does it! It doesn't make sense because you can't teach your heart to beat to another person. Though feelings can be diverted but still, the one who showed the best love and the one you had loved head over heels is the one you could never forget. And also, it's true that time has the power to heal but nobody knows how long will it take you completely to get over the person.

I believe, if we set aside our feelings and concentrate to more important things such as "friendship", then drifting away from someone would not be possible. We can still find another love without leaving someone behind, as long as we accept that some things are not meant to be ours or that today is not our time. It's your damn choice to be happy! And if you think, building gaps would make you happy then you're just another fool who can't even appreciate and treasure good memories.

"Don't call me
Don't write
Don't show up in the middle of the night
You know that we needed
Some time and space to breathe" blah blah blah.. so childish

No comments: