June 30, 2008 Monday
Strike! Classes were suspended. Yehey!
Mom drove me back to the main city around 10 in the morning to get my comforter and have it laundered but my friend who borrowed it was still in her province so we weren't able to get it. Then night came, someone visited me.
Him: Hey, can you come with me in the rooftop?
Me: What the heck are we gonna do there?
Him: I am alone and I just needed someone to accompany me.
Me: Alright but I still have to finish my written report in Industrial Relations.
Him: I'll go with you.
OPPSSSSSSS.....! I'm gonna stop here. :)
Too bad the internet shop don't permit by standers so I asked him to just go home. Haha And besides, I don't want any complications. Paying attention to his pa cute is too risky,. :)
Ohh well...
July 1, 2008 Tuesday
First day of July! I submitted my written report. No breakfast, no lunch. Haha and I was starving. After my last subject, I went to Mandaue and waited for our service car to fetch me there. When we arrived home, I was eating like there's no tomorrow. Hahaha
July 2, 2008 Wednesday
I woke up early, of course, my class starts at 7:30 am. Then again, my mother drove me back to still get my comforter. That time, we were able to get it back. In my Training class, me and my friend (seatmate) were scolded, haha 'cause we were talking nonstop. Damn! I was just asking for assistance about what to do with her Rubik's Cube.
Finance class went well except that our group was split into two 'cause of the free riders *ehem, hahaha
Literature was fun.
Engr. Echavez was absent! Hahaha, No class in Operations Management.
Weee.. break for 3 hours! Hmm... I'm happy for her. She finally got out from someones shadow, I can see it. Take care you :)
Labor Relations was also good.
PE? never mind...
Dinner's Ngiong P6.00 and two pieces of hanging rice P6.00 plus water P3.00
Around 10 in the evening, we went to party a bit. Hey it was all expense free. Hahaha
Strike! Classes were suspended. Yehey!
Mom drove me back to the main city around 10 in the morning to get my comforter and have it laundered but my friend who borrowed it was still in her province so we weren't able to get it. Then night came, someone visited me.
Him: Hey, can you come with me in the rooftop?
Me: What the heck are we gonna do there?
Him: I am alone and I just needed someone to accompany me.
Me: Alright but I still have to finish my written report in Industrial Relations.
Him: I'll go with you.
OPPSSSSSSS.....! I'm gonna stop here. :)
Too bad the internet shop don't permit by standers so I asked him to just go home. Haha And besides, I don't want any complications. Paying attention to his pa cute is too risky,. :)
Ohh well...
July 1, 2008 Tuesday
First day of July! I submitted my written report. No breakfast, no lunch. Haha and I was starving. After my last subject, I went to Mandaue and waited for our service car to fetch me there. When we arrived home, I was eating like there's no tomorrow. Hahaha
July 2, 2008 Wednesday
I woke up early, of course, my class starts at 7:30 am. Then again, my mother drove me back to still get my comforter. That time, we were able to get it back. In my Training class, me and my friend (seatmate) were scolded, haha 'cause we were talking nonstop. Damn! I was just asking for assistance about what to do with her Rubik's Cube.
Finance class went well except that our group was split into two 'cause of the free riders *ehem, hahaha
Literature was fun.
Engr. Echavez was absent! Hahaha, No class in Operations Management.
Weee.. break for 3 hours! Hmm... I'm happy for her. She finally got out from someones shadow, I can see it. Take care you :)
Labor Relations was also good.
PE? never mind...
Dinner's Ngiong P6.00 and two pieces of hanging rice P6.00 plus water P3.00
Around 10 in the evening, we went to party a bit. Hey it was all expense free. Hahaha
Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
July 3, 2008 Thursday
I started the day with a mug of Milo. Hang over huh, hehehe well that's alright, as long as I'm not missing any class, that's ok. I learned a lot today about self-esteem and goals. With that, I now know how to upgrade my confidence.
July 4, 2008 Friday
Thank God it's Friday!
Wooooo... I supposed to go home tonight but it's raining. So instead, I ate my dinner. As usual, One piece of Chinese Ngoiong, two pieces of hanging rice and a free water. Hahaha Aside from learning not to complain, I learned also to drink tap water. Hahaha.
Next week by the way will be the start of our Premideterm Examination. Bring it on baby!
I can't deny the fact that I'm having a hard time managing this new life. I'm refraining myself from asking much money from my folks because I wanted to feel this moment where I'm training myself to be independent. I want to be conducive in my own ways, and that's something I can soon vouch to my family.



No comments:
Post a Comment