Friday, March 7, 2008

I Do Grieve for Myself

Honestly, there's nothing significant about this day. Well maybe for my mother, this day is special since it's her birthday today -March 7, 2008.

I was awaken by the cold breeze and the whistling sound of the heavy wind that tapped the window of my room repeatedly. Damn, it was chilling when I opened the door and tried to examine the weather. After being observant, I went back inside and greeted my mom. I planned to buy her something so after my class, I went to the mall to check some stuffs for her but then, I ended up buying my own essentials. Hahaha sorry Ma. Well I bought her food anyway which by the way she can't eat because it's Friday. What a mess! :p I was with my bestfriend awhile ago, I fetched her in her house and accompanied her here. We talked and laughed around, just like the old crazy days. We drank wine, ate our favorite chips and puffed cigars. She got surprised of how I sniffed my stick, "chain smoker na daw kau ko" hahaha..It's been quite awhile since we last hanged out, she's very busy with her studies and I am also busy doing nothing.



Tina and me, making fun of the webcam. Hehehe

She was my blockmate wayback my Nursing days. I admit I envied them because they're half way to their dreams while I'm stuck here in nothingness, fleeting and at rest. She told me that she's loving her course now which I still remember how she hated it. However, I always thought she has this interest that we don't have and that's basically why she's surviving from that bloody course. I still can recall how she puked on our sink, on the ashtray of the bar and any other places. So wasted, she's without a doubt my friend. Now, she's a changed woman and I'm happy for her. I bet she's waiting for me to change also. Hahaha. Don't bother hope. I'm hopeless Tina and you guys are leaving me behind.

In this world, where you can't find things that'll fascinate you. Come 'on, it ain't good for living. This day is as numb as me, as dim as my future. I shouldn't wonder at all, even if life owes as nothing. It's giving me a million of reasons to cut my throat. I'm breathing because I still can breathe, I'm swimming in this sea of heartaches because I can still paddle against the current. I'm walking because my feet can still walk. I'm living because I'm strained to live. I am no longer happy of giving life a favor, and I'd appreciate if you'll stop the pump. Happy birthday Ma.

No comments: