Me and my friends were mocking about the recent Ms. Binibining Pilipinas mortification, it ain't cool. I first saw the video clip three days ago when I heard my brother laughing in front of the monitor. I was curious so after eating my dinner I asked him what he was watching. Then my friend who's on the other line gave me the link and boom! What a public humiliation!
I couldn't help but laugh while watching the video, hahaha. I know I'm not good in speaking English but it's inevitable. My stomach's about to burst and tears of joy came out from my very eyes. I was really laughing out loud. Actually, I don't really care at all, I mean.. Hey nobody is perfect (hahaha, *evil laugh) it's just that it never crossed my mind that something like that'd happen in real life.
Seriously, what frustrates me is the result of the said pageant. No offense pero I don't think she deserves the title. I'm very disappointed sa mga judges, how could they let her win? Come 'on, I kind a think there's a sabotage going on. I'm just concerned since it's all over youtube and people all over the world could see it. It's not only her that would be criticized by millions but also us, all Finipina. It would reflect much to the impressions of the foreign people towards us. For heaven's sake, she'll represent the country and introduce our rich culture eventually. Grrrr...What now? Pasaway jud! I'm not exaggerating, but the damage has been done so get some help Ms. and study your lessons! Believe me, your sparkling 15 minute of shame will be craved forever in our minds but if you'll do hard and work things out, you'll become a legend. And as to the committee, organizers or whoever responsible, invite professional judges next time. Graft and corruption, poverty, irresponsible parenthood, pollution, crimes and now, ILLITERATE contestant.. Hahai, this country is getting more and more hopeless.
I couldn't help but laugh while watching the video, hahaha. I know I'm not good in speaking English but it's inevitable. My stomach's about to burst and tears of joy came out from my very eyes. I was really laughing out loud. Actually, I don't really care at all, I mean.. Hey nobody is perfect (hahaha, *evil laugh) it's just that it never crossed my mind that something like that'd happen in real life.
Seriously, what frustrates me is the result of the said pageant. No offense pero I don't think she deserves the title. I'm very disappointed sa mga judges, how could they let her win? Come 'on, I kind a think there's a sabotage going on. I'm just concerned since it's all over youtube and people all over the world could see it. It's not only her that would be criticized by millions but also us, all Finipina. It would reflect much to the impressions of the foreign people towards us. For heaven's sake, she'll represent the country and introduce our rich culture eventually. Grrrr...What now? Pasaway jud! I'm not exaggerating, but the damage has been done so get some help Ms. and study your lessons! Believe me, your sparkling 15 minute of shame will be craved forever in our minds but if you'll do hard and work things out, you'll become a legend. And as to the committee, organizers or whoever responsible, invite professional judges next time. Graft and corruption, poverty, irresponsible parenthood, pollution, crimes and now, ILLITERATE contestant.. Hahai, this country is getting more and more hopeless.




No comments:
Post a Comment